Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shia: Physician's Formula 3-1 Concealer

When it comes to the one product that I can't live without, it is concealer hands down! I need as much concealer as I can to hide these dark circles of mine, and trust me, no amount of sleep can get rid of them. It's a gene thing, anyways, I am always on the look out to try new concealers that would work for me. I have tried all kind so far and I found that yellow tone corrects dark circles. Physician Formula specializes in this yellow tone. I really see a difference when I put the yellow tone on first, my skin has yellow undertones so this works the best for me unlike regular concealer. So far I'm loving it, it's a bit pricey for drugstore but it's definitely worth it if you feel like investing in a good concealer that will actually do the trick. $12.99 at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment