Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jeanett: TOMS.

So, Toms have been getting pretty famous. Scratch that. Very famous. At first I didn't know why, I mean, yeah it's cute but that was it. But I purchased my first pair yesterday and now I know why. Not only are they adorable, they are also comfortable to wear. It's also a casual pair of shoes so you can wear it out anywhere at anytime. They can even be a substitute for flats, sometimes. They also come out with different colors & designs. I had a difficult time choosing but I finalized my decision by picking the plain red pair. I mean, the glitter & sequined ones are cute but then they are somewhat too fancy for just a walk at park. I picked the color red because I like the color and my sisters already have black & blue. I don't want the same colors as them, lol. And personally, I think red matches almost any color and gives a pop of color. I also went through so much trouble to get these ! First we went to Zumies but they didn't carry the half sizes so we headed off to Journeys, they didn't carry it. Finally, we went to Nordstrom and I purchased these TOMS for $43. A fair price, don't you agree ? They also give you a free Toms bag & sticker, lol. I'm glad I bought Toms because they're becoming my favorite pair of shoes !

No comments:

Post a Comment