Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shia: Orly French Tips Nail Polish

I figured it's been awhile since I last got French tips, and decided to go the cheaper route in order to get them. These are the product I used to achieve the look.
This is my first time using Orly, I heard plenty of good things about it but it's never been an interest of mine. These were my sister, she bought them awhile ago but never used it so I decided to use it. I like how thick the consistency was so that made it easy to apply on. And it dried pretty quickly, I was impressed, it took less than 3 minutes I believe. In order to achieve the tips, I just used strips of tapes to get a clean even line. The outcome was a bit messy because I was too impatient to wait for the nails to fully dry before ripping off the tapes so it wasn't picture worthy. Overall, I would use Orly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment