Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nancy: 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag

There is a tag that has been going around on YouTube but I don't make videos sooooo.... I will be blogging about my 7 deadly sins of beauty products.

1) Greed- Which beauty product is your most inexpensive and expensive?

My most inexpensive product would probably be my elf products. The prices for elf products ranges from $1-$6. The top picture is my elf complete coverage concealer. It costs me $3 and it has the color for every shade of color for your face. The second product in the picture is also a concealer/highlighter. It costs me $1. The third and fourth item in the picture are mascaras and costs me $1 each. The next one is my green shimmer eyeliner pencil. I love this eyeliner so much you can tell by the short length of my pencil. It also has a sharpener as the eyeliner's cap. It goes great on the eyes and it also helps your eyes pop. I got it for $1. The last two on the bottom are my elf's blush which costs me $3 and my elf's cream eyeliner which I talked about earlier in an earlier post. Elf's products are probably the most inexpensive for very good quality cosmetics. I recommend everyone go make purchases on elf! :) It is my go to make up shop now.

My most expensive products are probably around the $12 to $15 range. From left to right, my missha bb cream costs me $12. The shade I got was a little light on me so I rarely uses it. The next two are two- faced cosmetics that costs me $9. The two-faced primer and the two-faced mascara. The next one is the telescopic explosion make-up that costs me $8. I love this mascara! And the last one in the picture is the Garnier skin renewal anti- puff roller which costs me $9. Since I have bags and puffy eyes in the morning I uses it to make my eyes more less puffy :p Other than those, these are my most expensive products.


2) Wrath- What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?

The love/hate relationship product would be my foundation. I love my foundation because it would make my face look flawless but at the same time, it would make my face feel soooo heavy. I would feel like I had layers and layers of make-up on my skin.


3) Gluttony- What are your most delicious beauty products?

My most delicious beauty product would probably be my perfume. I don't have an exact beauty product that smells delicious but my perfume makes me smell really good! It has a fruity smell and it just smell so delicious! :D


4) Sloth- What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

The beauty product that I usually neglect is my eye primer. Although I looooove putting on eyeshadow, I just keep forgetting to put the primer on first. I'd always complain that my eyeshadow didn't last long and that it always disappears when the day isn't even over yet. But for some reason I just don't remember to put it on. So now, I have to remember to put it on :p


5) Pride- What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

The beauty product that gives me self confidence is my make me pink lipstick. Since my lips are kind of big, and it stands out the most, I like to give my lips a little color. If I have lipstick on I'm good to go! Lipstick can make your face pop with out any need of eyeliner or eyeshadow. It just gives me that boost when I go out. If I don't have eyeliner or eyeshadow on, a little color on the lips is a must!


6) Lust- What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Of course, every women likes a guy who has a nice face as well as their overall appearance and personality. I like a guy who is handsome. I tend to look at their clothes because I like guys who can rock in a simple white tee and jeans. I like guys who are clean cut and has good manners. Someone who can make me laugh and can make me feel comfortable when I'm around them. I like someone who is not always tense and someone who likes to have fun.

7) Envy- What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would like to receive products for the face. I don't have a lot of pimples around my cheeks but my forehead is a must. I tend to break out a lot on my forehead and it doesn't look good. I want a whole set of facial products. I want a flawless face. :)
facials

No comments:

Post a Comment