Friday, May 4, 2012

Nancy: Signature Ring

Does anybody have a signature ring? A ring where you never want to take off? A ring that represents you? Well, I do. My signature ring caught my eyes because it was very beautiful. I walked into Forever 21's accessories rack and saw a lot of rings that I liked. There were a lot of plain ones but, one really caught my eyes! It was unique and long and stood out from all the rest. It made me want to buy it right away. I picked it up and it fit perfectly on my finger! I thought it was a miracle that I found this ring. I feel like I have found the perfect ring. One I can wear and get compliments such as "That ring is so you!" or "That ring matches you so well". I wanted a ring that can represent me. And I found it. How did you find your signature ring?
829
828

No comments:

Post a Comment