Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shia: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer

One of my beauty must have is concealer, I cannot live without concealer, it's great for covering up my dark circles and small blemishes. I've tried many drugstore concealers before and I have to say this is my favorite drugstore concealer at the moment. It is the brand Maybelline New York, their newest Instant Age Rewind product comes in a liquid concealer and foundation. I chose the concealer obviously, this concealer definitely makes my under eyes skin smoother and more firmer, and it does hides my dark circles well. I have a yellow tone to my skin so I like that it neutralizes my dark circles. Can be found at any drugstore like Walmart and Target. I got mine at Target for around $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment