Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shia: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Nail Polish!

I've been pretty obsessed with trying to find the perfect Tiffany blue nail polish recently and no matter how hard I look and compared all the blue nail polish I couldn't find the "perfect" color but I found one that is similar enough. It's still a pretty color, I love this color, the name of the color is called "Blue Away" and it's just a cool light blue that will be perfect for wearing during spring and summer. I love Sally Hansen nail products, this is my latest addition to my nail polish collections and I've been wearing it as much as I can. What I also love about this nail polish is the huge brush size, it's a big enough to swipe on once and it'll cover the whole nail. My only complaint is that the consistency is pretty runny so must be careful when applied on or the product will get all over the place! I got it at a very affordable price from Target for only $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment