Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shia: Neutrogena Picks

After a long day of working and sweating, my skin needs some cleansing. I decided to get a new cleanser because my Olay one wasn't working for me anymore. I was browsing through the selections at Target the other day and I figured I'll go back to Neutrogena. They have never failed me and I have always alternated between Olay and Neutrogena anyways. What caught my attention about this cleanser is that it's anti-wrinkle as well as anti-blemish. I have both of those, well not so much the wrinkles yet but I'm getting there! It's never too early to start preventing. I also pick up an eye cream, I see that I have more wrinkles around my eyes due to laugh lines and also because I used concealer everyday so stretching out the skin under my eyes was a big problem. I have been using both products every day and night in order to see any improvements. So far I have noticed my skin being a bit smoother and firmer. Both products was purchased at Target for $7.99-$14.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment