Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nancy: Elf's Cream Eyeliner and Foundation Brush

I got my package from elf yesterday! I bought the foundation brush and the cream eyeliner from elf. I've always been a big fan of elf's products because the price of their products are super cheap. I have never been a big fan of foundation but I got one to try out. The foundation brush's bristles are soft and perfect for blending. It gave me the perfect shade after blending. As for the cream eyeliner, there was a little brush that came with it. The brush that came with it was pretty good. The bristles were soft and can line your eyes well. Overall, elf's product's has good quality for a very cheap price. I will probably make another purchase soon ;)
The black cream eyeliner with the little brush.
This is elf's newer foundation brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment