Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shia: Mac Haul

The story behind this purchase is a boring one, I was browsing through the latest Vogue issue and on the pages where brand names would advertise their products, Mac had theirs. On one of their advertisement was a model wearing this bright baby pink lipstick and she made it look so pretty that I had to go out and buy it!!!
The name of this lipstick is called "Saint Germain" it is such a pretty baby pink color, but while I was trying it on at the store, it was a bit too light for my liking, making my skin a darker color than it really is so I asked the lady helping me if there was a lip gloss that I can put over it.
This lip gloss is also a very pretty light pink color called "Infinitely Likable" I think it's more nude than pink but when put over the lipstick it definitely toned down the pink which I really liked. This is supposedly to be a long lasting lip gloss and I do feel that it's a bit too sticky and thick for my usual liking but I did find it to be long lasting, although the color will fade so re-applying throughout the wear will work best.
Here are the swatches I did, the left color is the lipstick and the right is the lip gloss. The lipstick itself is $14.50 and the lip gloss is $19.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment