Monday, May 7, 2012

Shia: Outfit of the Day: Floral Romper

One thing I love about spring and summer is being able to wear rompers!!! Rompers was very popular last summer and I think it's going to be a big hit yet again this summer! They are the most comfortable pieces to wear after dresses, they are one piece so you have your whole outfit already! I bought this orange floral romper last summer from Forever 21 for only $17 and I wore it on hot days because the material flows and is so silky so it feels great on. This romper is also great for this spring and summer too because of the bright orange color, orange and tangerine colors are in trend this season and today I figured it was time to bring it back out to shine. I paired it with a light washed denim button down and my AE sandals which I haul on here before. Today was a great day in the hot weather, can't wait for more days like this!
Here is a close up view to the floral pattern, there are some dark colors in there too so it can work well for night time as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment