Monday, July 23, 2012

Shia: Rose Gold Bow Sandals


I have another shoe post! I'm a huge shoes girl and one of my summer must have is sandals, cute sandals that is. I found these adorable rose gold bow sandals at Kohls, from Lauren Conrad, who has a clothing line also available at Kohls. The best part about these shoes is the price, it was originally $40 but on sale for only $17! It was a sweet deal. Rose gold has been a very popular color this season, it's a pink gold that sure enough goes with anything in your closet. I wore these yesterday to the state fair with jean shorts and a tank top and got a lot of compliments. The only con I would have about these is that it's not for long periods of walking. We all know flat shoes can hurt your feet from the inside out, I spent at least 8 hours at the fair that day and by the time the sun went down my feet were killing me! They are still sore today! But I still love these nevertheless and will continue wearing them for short periods only! I don't know if Kohls still have these in stock since it's been a couple of weeks since I bought them, but still check your store or online if you want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment