Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shia: Nude Pumps!

I'm back with a pair of new shoes! I can't get enough of nude pumps, I like to have a variety of different style and height. This pair is from Dailylook, an online shop that sales a complete outfit for the entire day and for a affordable price. I really like this site because it gives inspirations on how to style and put together a complete outfit. Originally $40, but I had a $20 credit that was used toward this purchase, so it was half off! 

This pair is a bit higher than my other ones, it has a 1 inch platform at the front and 4 inches heel, so a total of 5 inches added to my original height which I need. 

Nude pumps can be worn with anything and any color, I like wearing dresses with them because nude elongates the legs and makes me feel extra slim and taller! Purple dress from Marshall's for $16.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment