Monday, July 23, 2012

Shia: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara


I cannot live without mascara! Concealer, mascara and lip gloss are my three must have for my everyday make up. But I have discover a new found love, bottom lash mascara! This Clinique bottom lash mascara was only $10 at Sephora, I have to say it's pretty small compare to a regular top lash mascara.
It's as long as my entire palm. But for it's size the quality of it is pretty good! I love the wand, it's so easy to use and I can evenly get to all my tiny bottom lashes for a wide-eyed effect.
Here is how the packaging looks like, it's a pretty and elegant package which I find to be very simple and natural, what Clinique is all about. I chose the color 01-Black.
My bottom lashes are super short and fine so before I discover the bottom lash mascara I never really noticed it until now. The picture does not do the mascara any justice but I can say that it's worked for me, I now have long and full bottom lashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment