Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shia: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

Happy July 4th! Well it's not the fourth yet but I wanted to say that because who knows what I'll be doing tomorrow. So, after trying out the Garnier Fructis BB cream and it didn't work out I decided to go with foundation. But I didn't want just any foundation, I want one that will work, cover and leave my skin feeling natural and smooth. I heard great things about the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and silk cream foundation so I went to Sephora and got myself a bottle. I like that there was so many different colors to choose from so I know which is color is really right for my skin color. I am in the color Sandy Biege as of right now because I have gotten a little tanned. I found the foundation to be very silky and smooth, it glides on nicely and the coverage is full with just one application. My face becomes flawless and natural which was what I really wanted. I set it with my regular drugstore powder and I'm good for the rest of the day! Purchased for $40-$45 at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment