Thursday, July 12, 2012

Shia: Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello all! It's been a long time since I've done a haul, so here is one from Bath and Body Works.

The only reason I went into the store was to get these adorable scented anti-bacterial hand gel because I was out. I love how they have all kind of selections and scents so I got a variety of summer ones. Sweet pea is my favorite of course. I also like how they're the perfect size for on the go so it doesn't take up space at all. They were $1.50 each, but it's even better when you get 5 for $5.

Then, I realized I was out of shower gel and since they were having a awesome sale I decided to get three of my favorite ones. Sweet pea, Paris amour, and Love, love, love, their newest one. They all smell great and leave my skin feeling smooth and silky. Each one was $11, but it was buy 2, get 1 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment