Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shia: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip stain Balm

Another product that I've been loving this summer is the Revlon Lip stain balm, it's been widely popular by the beauty community and there's been good reviews too. This lip stain balm is better than the first lips stain they came out with, although I haven't tried it myself, the reviews I read so far seem accurate enough. This lip stain is an actual balm so it doesn't dried and stay moisturized and long lasting all day long. I got it from Target for $6, in the color Adore-a deep dark red.


The packaging itself is interesting, it's like a big crayon for the lips. I love how it's really easy to apply and there's a minty tingly feeling once I have apply it to my lips, but it goes away after a few seconds.
The color is pretty opaque for a deep color like this one but I still like the overall color when apply to my lips. I have heard that the colors can show up differently on different lips due to how pigmented your natural lip color already is.




No comments:

Post a Comment