Monday, February 18, 2013

Shia: Pink is the new black!

Hey there! Recently I've been obsessed with pink lipsticks, especially hot pink fuchsia and magenta. I started seeing it everywhere, in movies, magazines and on the runways and I thought why not?! I used to love rocking the pink lips years ago but for some reason I stop and kept nude as in my lip color choices but I'm ready to join in again on the pink fever. I love how girly and feminine pink as a color symbolizes but I realized that hot pink and magenta is more of a bolder statement now compare to red lipsticks. So on my hunt for the perfect pink lips I was able to get my hands on a few at my local drugstore and one at Sephora. 

From left to right, Rimmel London Lasting Finish, $4, Maybelline Vivid, $6, Revlon Super Lustrous, $5 and Make Up Forever, $19.

I love all of them equally, they're all very pigmented and moisturizing, the only con is that because it's so pigmented it tends to stain on the lips for a few hours after wiping off. 

Swatches are in order of the names in the top picture!


Here I am wearing the Make Up Forever lipstick. I love the boldness and the satin feel and finish to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment