Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nancy: ORIGINS: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores

Hi all!! I'm back with another post! This time I'm going to blog about a product that I've been dying to try. It is the ORIGINS: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores. It is a mask that is supposed to "act like a magnet to draw out deep dwelling pore cloggers". It is supposed to help our pores look smaller too. I'm excited to try this because lately my skin hasn't been at its best. I've been getting a lot of pimples and breakouts lately and I really want something that will clear those "stuff down there" and let my skin breathe. I've read some good reviews on it and I've also been searching for a mask so this was one that I wanted to try. I got it at Sephora for $23. It was cheaper than I thought. I will be using it tonight and hopefully I get some good results! Whoooooo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment