Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nancy: L'OREAL PARIS Shampoo/Conditioner/Balm + Milani Eyeshadow Palatte and Blush.

Heyyyy Everyone! Haven't posted in a long time because I've been super busy so I haven't had the time to blog a new post. But I'm back and ready to post up some stuff I bought today. As you can tell from my super long title, I got some necessities from Target. This first picture are L'oreal's new Shampoo and Conditioner. It is supposed to treat damaged, over processed, and chemically treated hair which is what I have. Since I love dying my hair and using heating tools for my hair I want shampoos and conditioners that's going to help treat my hair and make it more manageable and not look so dull and dry. I'm quite excited to try the Damage Erasing Balm. It is the little one on the side and I am supposed to apply it to my ends after shampooing for 3-5 minutes and rinse it off. Lets hope this helps my hair because the next item I have is a hair dye I've been dying to use. See what I mean, I want to treat my hair yet I can't stop putting chemicals on my hair! I love it too much! It's addicting!
 Okaaaaaaay, I've been dying to use this hair after I saw it on a youtube guru. It looked really nice on her and so I wanted to give it a shot. It is the UL61 Hi-Lift Ash Brown.
 Here's the youtube guru and how she dyed her hair this color. 
 These are some CUUUUTE colors! I've been wanting to try these Milani products for awhile now. Especially the runway eyes palette. It has a lot of different colors but I got 01 Designer Browns. It has more of the neutral color which gives off a more natural look. And the Baked Corallina Blush has a pinkish color and has a little of glitter to it. Overall, I am 100% satisfied with my purchases. I guess my hard work do pay off :p Until next time readers! Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment