Monday, February 4, 2013

Shia: January Favorites-beauty+fashion+food

Hi again! January is officially over and gone with so I bring to you my January favorites. I don't have a  lot but hope this is somewhat interesting.

1. Roc eye cream-has retinol which is good for getting rid of wrinkles, in my case; fine lines around my eyes. It also says on the box that it can help with dark circles and puffiness also. I used it every night since Jan. and after two weeks I notice that my fine lines are gradually disappearing. However my dark circles are still there and I'm pretty sure it's a genetics trait that I must live with. After a month of using it I can definitely say it works for fine lines and puffiness. $12.99 at Target.


2. Cover girl clump crusher mascara-this mascara gives volume but it still does clump because I like to use two-three coats to get all my lashes evenly. Works like any other mascara, nothing special but I still do like it for volume. I  added it in because it was the only mascara I've been using in the month of Jan. $5-6 at Target.





3. Forever 21 brown ankle boots-got this on sale online for only $16.99. At first glance it may not look as appealing but I liked that it has a old western look to it and I've been wanting a pair of ankle brown boots. Wore it constantly, it's very comfortable, and goes with everything in my closet.


4. 14 days Acai berry cleanse dietary supplement-so the holidays might have given me a few pounds but not only am I exercising almost every night, I figure it's time to cleanse all the belly fat that might have build up over the break. I've been taking 2 pills everyday after a full breakfast and I've have notice a change in my bathroom runs. I'm cleansing out all the excess fat and feeling much lighter. $10 at Target.



5. SUSHI! - I crave for sushi constantly now, if I could, I would eat it everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment