Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Shia: Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polishes


Happy December! Wow! It's December already! My last post was months ago so I decided to update with some new nail polishes that I recently purchased. These are scented nail polishes that Revlon has smartly brought to us this season. I love the concept, scented nails are so in! The packaging is also a plus, they took the perfume concept and turned the nail polishes into perfume bottles with the cute rounded top. I decided to pick dark colors for the winter season and went with a dark violet(Wild Violets) and wine maroon(Bordeaux). The purple is a really dark violet, almost black with a hint of purple and tiny gold flecks. While the wine color is a matte deep dark red. So when you first open the bottle you are going to smell the usual strong nail polish smell but once you start applying and it dried on your nails you can really smell the sweet scent of each polish. The violet one smells like well violet and the wine one smells like a bouquet of flowers.

I can't stop smelling my nails because the scent is strong in a good way. However, the scent is not long lasting, the first few minutes the scent is strong, but after an hour or so it started to fade, keep that in mind. The consistency of the nail polishes are good, not too light or heavy, one coat would do but I like to intensify the color using two coats. It's a must try, super cute, it works and affordable. Originally $5.99 at Ulta but with my rewards card I was able to get $1 off each. Sorry for the horrible job painting my nails, I've never been a patient person when it comes to painting my nails, hence my short nails, I'm far too busy and impatient to keep my nails long and fancy. Have a great winter and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment