Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shia: Bobbi Brown Corrector Review

Happy summer! I've been neglecting our blog so today I decided to jump back on and do a quick post. Today I'm reviewing Bobbi Brown corrector for the under eyes, I bought this a few months ago and I have a love and hate relationship with it. First of all, what is it? So this corrector comes in a peach or pink undertone based to hide dark circles which is what I have. It is said to use under your yellow based concealer for a better coverage. It also comes in many different peach an pink undertone shades so there are a lot of options to chose from. I chose light peach because I feel like peach goes more with light to dark skin while pink is for those ivory and fair girls. Now for my review, it's really creamy and goes on smoothly but for me it creases into my fine lines easily even with powder over it. It is said to use under a concealer but I find it to be too thick and usually just use it alone over my foundation which works better for me. I find that it does hide my dark circles if I use it over my foundation but that's it, it doesn't work alone or under my usual eye concealer. But overall I like how long lasting it is and natural it looks on after using it over my foundation. But for $23 I would not repurchase it again just because of the creasing into my fine lines and not being able to use it alone which I would like on days when I don't want to wear foundation. Here is the link to where you can find it if you are interested-------> http://www.sephora.com/corrector-P270555?skuId=1317692


A little goes a long way, I like that it comes with a tiny mirror too but it's really useless, it's about the size of a quarter! Don't let the peach color scare you, a peach or yellow undertone is said to hide very dark circles such as mines and it will match to your skin color making it look natural. Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment