Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nancy: Drugstore Products That Didn't Work For Me.

Hey all! I'm back after a long time! But I'm back with a new post! This post is about products that I didn't really like. As much as I love make-up, there are make-up that are not meant for everyone.

- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer.

So one day I was on a rampage trying to find a face primer. I wanted a primer that was going to help my make-up stay on the whole day. And this primer caught my eyes because it said on the tube that it was a 5in1 results. It's supposed to smoothes, resurfaces, brightens, mattifies, and protects the face. Well, I guess it didn't really do that for me. It just made my face super oily and my make-up literally smears at the end of the day. As much as I love the smell of it, I can't take the oiliness that it does to my face.
<br>
-Cover Girl lashblastluxe Mascara.  

This was my first mascara. I wasn't really into mascara because I feel like it didn't really make a difference when I applied it. It was pretty cheap and since I was inexperienced in the mascara department I decided to try it out. The bristles was too hard and I didn't really like that. Even when I curled my eyelashes I still didn't see a difference. Some people may get different results but this one just wasn't for me.

-Revlon PhotoReady Concealer.


I've used this concealer for sooooo long and I don't even know why I did. This was a good concealer...for people that DOES NOT have major bags or dark circles. At least for me. I have major bags and dark circles and I need major coverage. This helped a little for me but it didn't really cover it fully like I wanted.


- L'oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner.



 I was so sad when my favorite eyeliner was remade. They added a smudger at the end of the eyeliner and I use it for about 3 weeks and I already had to buy a new one. I felt like it wasn't worth its price anymore so I wanted to invest in a new eyeliner. I've always wanted to try this one so I decided to give it a go. But sadly, it was a no no for me. It smeared so badly that after one time I had to give it up. Love how it was easy to apply but sort of disappointed about the results.

-Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick.


 I want to say that this lipstick  wasn't as great as I thought when I first  saw it. I was excited to try this lipstick out. I've been into lipsticks a lot lately and I wanted to try this one out because the color was sooooo pretty. The color was gorgeous but the only reason I don't really like this lipstick is because it made my lips sooo sticky. This was the only reason I docked points.


And this is the end of my list. I talked about these products from experienced. These are all my own personal feelings about these products so don't take my words for it. Some of these products might be your favorites so I don't want to say it's bad so don't buy it. Try it out and see if it works for you. So for now thanks for reading and I will post another soon. Hopefully ;) Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment