Sunday, June 10, 2012

Shia: Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lipgloss

 After watching one of the Youtube beauty guru discover this cool lipgloss I wanted to try it myself. What makes this lip gloss so different and cool is that it's formulated to match your skin color once you put it on. I got the color light pink because I wanted a natural lip color look.

 It also lights up! So if you're ever in need of applying lip gloss in the dark you can click on the button and it'll light up brightly.

It also comes with a handy mirror on the back of the tube which makes it so convenient because if you're like me you don't want to carry a lot of stuff so it's good to kill one bird with two stones.
 It lights up! I'm still amazed by it!
 I have it on, does it match my skin? I see no difference except that it gives me a nice pink and glossy lip color. I wish it was more matte so it'll look more natural but I can work with this. You can also build up the color by applying more coats. This lip gloss can be purchased at any drug store, I got mines at Ulta because of a coupon, it's quite expensive...$8-$11.

No comments:

Post a Comment